😻 A HEALTHY, STRESS BUSTER AND LICKI-CIOUS TREAT FOR MY CAT 😻
Elchaton treat was developed by a team of veterinarians to boost cat immune system. Indulge your cat with a licking, high-fibre treat and see the health difference. Although a Cat treat, our Dogs love it too!
Treat contains only natural ingredients:
- Chicken Protein
- Oligofructose (Inulin) as dietary fiber
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria)
- Fish Oil ( EPA & DHA)
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
🐱 VET RECOMMENDED BENEFIT🐱
Organic ingredients that have clear clinical evidence of feline health benefits
- Prebiotic Oligofructoseand Inulin modulate glucose and amino acid metabolism through propionate production in average weight cats.
- Dietary fiber is added to pet food which increases satiety (a feeling of fullness) which helps with weight loss programs for overweight and obese cats.
- The main goal of prebiotic supplements is the gut microbiota improvement as it's well-known that probiotics have good effects on health rising of the digestive system.
- Catnip: is an organic herb, good stress and tension reducer. Considered safe and nontoxic for all felines.
- EPA, one of the two polyunsaturated fatty acids in fish oil. It has an anti-inflammatory effect. It helps in any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- DHA, another Omega-3fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eyes development in kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets benefit the babies once they're born.
🐱 AND MORE BENEFITS 🐱
- Relieve Stress, anxiety, depression and improves overall health
- Candy ball made of gallnut, silver vine, and catnip which are healthy for your cat and helps to keep the teeth clean.
- Improves digestion & appetite helping your cat spit out the intestinal hair that improves the digestive system
- Contains catnip, deep-sea fish gel which is good for their eyesight
LET YOUR CATS & DOGS ENJOY THIS HEALTHY TREAT!🐱
My cat's love the taste of these treats! And it's fun to see them licking it like a lollipop!
Cat and owner approved!
My Kitty loves her treat. I had to place it where my dog could not get it, but my kitty goes back to lick it frequently.
We liked the idea but Buddy doesn’t like them. Can’t do much about that. Giving 5 for the idea.
Cat loves it, would buy more. Got it in days.....cool